Something Else on Saturday #5 Featuring Dark-Hunter Simi

Good morning and welcome to my latest Something Else on Saturday post. This week I have gone for something very different from my usual style I guess. I am a HUGE urban fantasy/paranormal romance reader - more UF than PNR to be honest, but I do dip in the romance sometimes! Anyway, one of my favourite series is a paranormal romance one - The Dark-Hunter series by Sherrilyn Kenyon. This series all revolves around a group of Ancient Greek/Atlantean gods and the warriors, Dark-Hunters, who fight the daemons on Earth.

This character is my all-time fave. Simi is a Charonte demon and is the faithful companion of Acheron, the leader of the Dark-Hunters. She lives on him as a moving tattoo, but can come to life as and when Ash asks her to. She loves to eat everything and anything as long as she can cover it in barbecue sauce! The other images on the page all come from the books as well - Acheron's symbol is the sun with 3 lightning bolts and the Dark-Hunter's symbol from Artemis, who first created them, is the double bow. Sanctuary is a bar run by a family of were-bears and truly is a sanctuary for all.

The sentiment is one of my favourites from the books - it actually comes from A Dark-Hunter's Christmas, a short novella in the series, but is so true! I added lots of glitter glue all over as well to share Simi's love of all things diamonique as well! She buys lots of shinies from QVC!


Recipe:

Stamps: The Dark-Hunter Colouring Book, Sentiment - Computer Generated

Papers: Basic Black from Stampin' Up, Pretty Red Classics Patterned Papers from The Works, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers, Silver Star Gelly Roll Pen

Accessories: Crystal Stickles

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Red - R35, R37, R39
Black - C5, C7, C9

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you all again soon with next week's Something Else post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...