Something Else on Saturday #27 Featuring Edna loves Chocolate from Stamping Bella

Good morning and welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday post! Today, I am sharing a fun card I made using one of the stamps that my boyfriend bought me for my birthday back in July. I love these Edna fairy stamps from Stamping Bella and I love my chocolate (although being on a diet at the moment means I haven't had a proper bar for weeks now!), so this stamp just called my name!

i used one of my Dutch Doobadoo card art templates for the card shape and got a bit carried away with my Nuvo Crystal Drops, but I love them! can't have enough of them! LOL

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Edna Loves Chocolate from Stamping Bella

Papers: Pink Pirouette (Retired) & Chocolate Chip (Retired) both from Stampin' Up, Neenah Classic Crest Card, Craft Collection Pastels Patterned Papers from Papermania

Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers

Accessories: Chocolate Chip Ribbon (Retired) & Pink Pirouette Ribbon (Retired) both from Stampin' Up, Lace from stash, Swirling Lace Punch Around The Page Set from Martha Stewart, Bubblegum Blush, Dark Walnut & Caramel Cream Crystal Drops all from Nuvo, Shape Art Label 2 Template from Dutch Doobadoo

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E43, E44, E47, E49
Dress, Hearts & Lips - R81, R83, R85
Roses & Inner Wings - RV10, R81, R83
Outer Wings - E40, E41, E42
Trims & Dots on Dress - E43, E44
Leaves - G14, G17
Pillow - E40, E41, E42, E43
Box - R83, R85, R89
Ribbon - RV21, RV23, RV25
Chocolates - E25, E27, E29, E55, E57, E71, E74, E77
Floor - E50, E51, E53, Blender

And that's all from me for this post today folks! Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again next Saturday for another Something Else post!

4 comments:

  1. Perfect card. Who does not love the chocolate.?Thanks for sharing your beautiful creation with us at Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a lovely fun card and nice design, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card. The image is adorable. Thank you for sharing with us at Polkadoodles
    HUGS Fleur xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card great colouring of this fab image thanks for sharing at Colour Crazy this time

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...