Whimsy Stamps Penguin Spook Nite

Good morning and welcome to my post for today. I am sharing a Hallowe'en scene I have coloured and created which will be added to my Hallowe'en decorations for this year. We always decorate our front room with various Hallowe'en things we have bought or that I have made every year along with our collection of carved pumpkins that we go out and pick!

I completed the August Colouring Class from My Creative Scoop with Mindy Baxter using the Penguin Spook Nite digital stamp from Whimsy Stamps and then added it to a  punched out base and added lots of patterned papers and dies! I did add a flap to the back so I can stand up, so really it is a huge card, but not one for sending or giving out! It measures 8.5 inches square!

This Hallowe'en scene is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Penguin Spook Nite from Whimsy Stamps, Totally Witchin' from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps

Papers: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Wild wasabi (Retired), Chocolate Chip (Retired), Smoky Slate, Whisper White & Spooky Night DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Pumpkin Pie from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Spiderweb Punch Around The Page Set from Martha Stewart, Pumpkin Jack O'Lantern Dies from Impression Obsession, Bats Dies from X-Cut, Clouds Dies from Papertrey Ink, Spiderweb Corner Die, Ghosts Dies & Flying Witch Dies all from eBay, Die-Namics Spooky Scene Dies from MFT

Copics Used: Not sure If I am allowed to share the colours here as it was a private, paid for class, but lots of Es, Ns, Vs, YRs, Ys

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you all again soon! 

3 comments:

  1. Ohh this is SUPER ♥ Simply love your coloring and every details.
    Thanks for playing with our challenge at Crafty Sentiments Design
    Hugs from Elin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am back again to say how much I love your scene and coloring ♥
    Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Lemon Shortbread challenges
    Hugs from Elin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining us at the Crafty Sentiments Designs DT Maria

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #123 Featuring Tippyscolor Fantasy Fun Coloring Book

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week I have used a colouring book page from a set of...