LeAnn's World 101 Challenge #22 Anything Goes

Good morning everyone and welcome to a new challenge from LeAnn's World 101. This month, as always the challenge is an Anything Goes challenge and you can use any image you like to enter...BUT if you use an image from LeAnn's World 101 then you can be enter the challenge as many times as you like.

I used the adorable Noelle for my card this month to add another Christmas card to my stash for next year, so I'm not too short like I was this Christmas! I hate using store bought cards when I love making my own, but sometimes I just have to for time!


Recipe:

Stamps: Noelle from LeAnn's World 101, Sentiment from Papercraft Society Subscription Box 1

Papers: Real Red, Garden Green, Jolly Holiday DSP (Retired) & Merry Moments DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Poinsettia Paper from Papercraft Society Subscription Box 1, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Real Red from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Golden Star & Clear Star Gelly Roll Pens, Pearlescent Chalks from Pebbles Inc.

Accessories: Ribbon from Craft Box, Gems from Poundland

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E40, E41, E42, E43
Eyes - YG63, YG67
Dress, Hearts & Shoes - R35, R37, R39
Bows & Trims - G24, G28, G29
Holly - G14, G19, G17, R37, R39
Wings - W0, W1
Stars, Bell & Halo - Y21, Y23, Y26, Y28
Fur Trim - C0

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the LeAnn's World 101 Challenge blog and check out all the other fabulous creations from the rest of the DT and why not join in the fun whilst you are there too?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...