Scrapper's Delights January 2020 Aquarius Chibi VIP New Release

Good evening everyone and welcome to the first new releases from Scrapper's Delights for 2020! I hope you all had a great holiday and Happy New Year! Mine was fairly relaxed and I'll be heading back to work on Monday after 2 1/2 weeks off, which I will find painful for the first few days! Getting up at 6am after having no alarm for the holidays is  going to kill me!

Anyway on to my card for this month's new release...I used the gorgeous Aquarius image and added a couple of the elements that come with this stamp set. I felt a bit strange doing a summer themed image after making all my Christmas and Winter cards (that I am still doing while I'm in the mood to get a stash built up ready for next year!)


Recipe:

Stamps: Aquarius from Scrapper's Delights

Papers: Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Brights DSP (Retired) & Greenhouse Gala all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers

Accessories: Melon Mambo Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Gems from Poundland, Double Loops Punch Around The Page Set from Martha Stewart

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E40, E41, E42, E43
Pink - RV21, RV23, RV25
Orange - YR14, YR15, YR16
Green - YG06, YG09
Flower Trim - V04
Yellow - Y11, Y15, Y19
Water Drops & Aquarius Label - B02, B04, B06
Background - BG10, FBG2, B52, B41, BG01, B14, BG02

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Scrapper's Delights Inspiration blog and Facebook group and check out all the other fabulous creations from the rest of the DT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Paper Shelter Challenge # April Showers Bring May Flowers

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is April Showers Bring May Fl...