Faery Ink Inspiration Post Featuring Birthday Cupcake Appleblossom Mermaid

Good morning and welcome to my inspiration post for Faery Ink. As the month of May is also known as #mermay and Amanda is a huge fan of mermaids, it was only natural that this month's new releases at Faery Ink wer all mermaids!

I got to play with this gorgeous mermaid - Birthday Cupcake Appleblossom, sitting on her cake, ready to share in someone's birthday celebrations! 

I used my new Dutch Doobadoo Stepper Label stencil for this one and I think I did it right! It's so hard to "see" it sometimes and there's never a video about when I need one! I do wish they would create a construction video or step by step tutorial when they bring out a new stencil as sometimes I find it hard to visualise what I am supposed to be doing! 

Anyway.... here she is.

And here's a close up of her, so you can see that beautiful smile a bit better! 


Recipe:

Stamps: Birthday Cupcake Appleblossom Mermaid from Faery Ink

Papers: Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Gorgeous Grape, Melon Mambo & Wild Wasabi (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Let's Be Mermaids Patterned Papers from Echo Park, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers

Accessories: Caribbean Ocean Crystal Drops from Nuvo, Diamond Stickles, Under the Sea Dies from La-La Land Crafts, Card Art A4 Stepper Label Template from Dutch Doobadoo, Best Fishes Banner & Border Die Set from Time For Tea Designs  

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - BG53, BG45, BG57, BG49
Eyes - FBG2, B04, B06
Lips - RV25, RV29
Bow - RV14, RV17, RV19
Tail - RV52, RV63, RV55, RV66, RV69
Candle - BG01, BG02, BG05, RV21, RV23, RV25
Flame - Y13, Y15, Y19, YR15, YR04, YR07, YR09
Starfish - YR04, YR07
Shells - E11, E13
Frosting - BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18
Case - Y21, Y23, Y26, Y28

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you all again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...