#mermay Challenge 22 - Long Hair

Good morning and welcome to challenge 22 of my 2020 #mermay challenges. Today's challenge is to use long hair and I seem the have a lot of mermaid digi stamps with really long hair! This one from Make It Crafty, who are no more, was just perfect for this challenge! 


I went for a two-toned hair combo on this one and I love these colours together and paired with the lime green tail, I just LOVE it all! 


Recipe:

Stamps: Viviane from Make It Crafty

Papers: Lemon Lime Twist (Retired) & Gorgeous Grape both from Stampin' Up, Let's Be Mermaids Patterned Papers from Echo Park, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic markers

Accessories: Purple Rain Glitter Drops from Nuvo

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - BG01, BG02, BG05, BG07, BG09, V12, V15, V17, V09
Eyes - B24, B26
Eyebrows - BV29
Lips - V12, V15, V17
Tail - YG0000, YG00, YG01, YG03, YG05, YG06, YG09
Top - V01, V04, V06

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you all again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scene It Sunday #186 Featuring Beer Bears from Di's Digi Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's Scene It Sunday post. For today's card, I have used the cute Beer Bears from Di's Digi ...