#Mermay Challenge 14 - Turtle

Belated hello and welcome to my 14th #mermay challenge, which is to include turtles on my project. I used this gorgeous image from Wee Stamps, which may be available from Whimsy Stamps as a digi stamp. I bought all of my Wee Stamps images when their own store was open, but it has since closed down and some of the digis are not available through Whimsy Stamps' website instead. 


I have a thing for yellow and aqua together at the minute; I think it must be all that sand and sea I keep colouring! I do love this combo though, but I am very limited on patterned papers in these colours. 


Recipe:

Stamps: Shelley from Wee Stamps, Cool Dude from Clearly Besotted

Papers: Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay & Eastern Elegance DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Crushed Curry from Stampin' Up, Copic markers

Accessories: Crushed Curry Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Caribbean Ocean Crystal Drops from Nuvo

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - E13, E15, E19, E18
Tail - Y15, Y18, Y38, BG53, BG45, BG57
Sea - BG53, BG45, BG57, BG05, BG07, BG09
Sky - B0000, B000, B34, B12, B01, B21, B02, B14
Turtle - YG61, YG63, YG67, YG93, YG95, YG97, YG99
Rock - W1, W3, W5
Limpets - Y21, Y23, Y26
Pearls - R21, R43

And that's all from me for today's #mermay post! Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink 'n' Splatter New Release Inspiration Post Featuring Owl-Some Owls

Good afternoon and welcome to my new release inspiration post for the newly released Owl-some Owls stamp set. These owls are just so cute,...