Something Else on Saturday #160 Featuring Spell Book from Clearly Besotted

Good morning and welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday. I thought I would use one of my new stamp sets from Clearly Besotted for this week's project s it combines my love of reading with my love of all things magical and witchy! Initially I was going to make this into a DL sized card, but then changed my mind and decided to make this for my new classroom's reading corner when I move to a new year group in September! 

This project is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Spell Book from Clearly Besotted

Papers: Gorgeous Grape & Basic Black both from Stampin' Up, Ultimate Graphic White Paper, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Versamark, Kitsch Flamingo, Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet & Villainous Potion Distress Oxide Inks all from Tim Holtz

Accessories: White Embossing Powder from Stampin' Up, 

Copics Used:
Cats - T1, T2, T3, T5
Purple Hat - V05, V06, V09
Green Hat - G82, G94, G85
Black Hat - T5, T7, T9
Brown Worm - E53, E55, E57
Grey Worm - W1, W2, W3, W6
Green Worm - G03, G05, G07
Gold Worm - Y35, Y38, Y26
Green Books - G14, G17
Burgundy Books - R56, R59
Yellow Books - Y15, Y17
Aqua Books - BG13, BG17
Purple Books - V15, V17
Blue Books - B24, B26
Pink Books - RV55, RV66
Orange Books - YR24, YR27
Turquoise Books - BG05, BG07
Purple-Grey Books - BV23, BV25
Book Pages - E40, E41
"Photos" - V01, v12, RV91, RV93
Pentagrams - Y35, Y38
Magic Cloud - YG0000, YG00, YG01
Feather - Y26, Y28
Spell Cloud - BV0000, BV000, Blender

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

2 comments:

  1. Really great and beautiful card! :) Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ein zauberhaftes Werk! Vielen lieben Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.
    Liebe Grüße Dreja

    ReplyDelete

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...