The Paper Shelter Challenge #516 - Favourite Colours

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is a nice, easy one - just use your favourite colours on your card or project!

For my card I used the gorgeous A Lovely Girl and one of my favourite colour combos. I have so many different combos I love, it was hard to choose my most favourite! I love this shade of reddy-purple accented with light purple and contrasted with a dark brown! 

This card is for
As You Like It Challenge Blond or Brunette (Another brunette, but a different shade this time!)

Recipe:

Stamps: A Lovely Girl from The Papere Shelter, Everyday Classics from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Rich Razzleberry, Early Espresso, Fresh Freesia, Rich Razzleberry Prints DSP (Retired) & Cottage Wall DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Rich Razzleberry from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Ribbon from stash, Pearls from Poundland, Frame Circle Dies LR0112, & Border Stitch Die CR1230 both from Marianne Designs, Ornate Border Die 6002/0357 from Joy Crafts, Circle Card Thinlits Dies from Stampin' Up, Mat Stack & Layerz #5 Dies both from Papertrey Ink

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - E71, E74, E77, E79
Eyes - E71, E74, E77,
Lips - RV52, RV55
Jacket & Skirt - RV55, RV66, RV69
Shirt, Socks & Hair Bow - RV91, RV93, RV95
Shoes - RV52, RV55, RV66, RV69
Shoe Bows & Buttons - RV93, RV95, RV99

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon. Don't forget to pop on over to the Paper Shelter Challenge blog and check out all the other fabulous projects from the rest of my DT team and why not join in the fun whilst you are there too?! As always there are some fantastic prizes to be won! 


3 comments:

  1. She reminds me of a box of luxury chocolates! Delicious card, thanks for sharing with us at AYLI. Hugs Squirrel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your card, thanks for joining us at crafty gals

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great color combo and such a gorgeous brunette too! Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...