All Things Magical and Mythical #100 Featuring Calendar Fairy October from Lili of the Valley

Good morning everyone and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week I thought I would share this month's calendar fairy seeing as it's the beginning of the month. I just love this cutie with her bat deely boppers!


Recipe:

Stamps: Calendar Fairy October form Lili of the Valley

Papers: Pumpkin Pie & Basic Black both from Stampin' Up, Happy Haunting Patterned Papers from Simply Made Crafts, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers

Accessories: Finishing Touches Edgelits dies from Stampin' Up, Attraction Upper Case Simple Type Dies from Tonic Studios

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - E13, E15, E18
Hair Bobbles - YG13, YG17
Top - V15, V17
Bats - T5, T7, T9
Pumpkin - YR02, YR04, YR07, YR09, YG95, YG97, YG99, N7, N9
Leaves - G05, G07, G09
Ground - E31, E33

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scene It Sunday #189 Featuring The Guppies from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning! I can't believe the weekend is almost over! I hope you all had a great weekend! Sundays are generally a crafting day for m...