Scene It Sunday #189 Featuring The Guppies from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning! I can't believe the weekend is almost over! I hope you all had a great weekend! Sundays are generally a crafting day for me, so let's hope it doesn't get too hot today! 

For today's card I have another Sweet November Stamps clear stamp set with these cute mermaids and their fishy friends! I am trying to do the Sweet November Stamps Facebook challenge of colouring in 20 mermaids throughout the month of May and these four take my total up to 10, so halfway there now! I am trying to do 20 completely different ones as well! 

Anyway here they are on a DL sized card with a few seaweed die cuts and some paint splattered sand! 

This card is for 

Recipe:

Stamps: The Guppies from Sweet November Stamps

Papers: Berry Burst, Bermuda Bay (Retired), Crumb Cake & By The Shore DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Bermuda Bay (Retired) form Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Watercolour Paints, Clear Sparkler Pen  from Spectrum Noir

Accessories: Under The Sea Dies from First Edition, Under The Sea Dies from La-La Land Crafts

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Purple - V12, V15, V17
Pink -RV63, RV55, RV66
Turquoise - BG45, BG57, BG49
Yellow - Y13, Y15, Y19
Blue Fish - B02, B04, Y17
Green Fish - YG03, YG05, YG07

And that's all from me for this post today. Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

2 comments:

  1. How sweet are those mermaids! Such a fun card with a ton of detail! Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vanessa I hope that you receive this comment but blogger is playing up I have actually commented before on this gorgeous sweet creation the mermaids and your card design are delightful thank you for joining our birthday celebrations at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete

The Paper Shelter Challenge #602 Let's Get Physical

Good morning everyone and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is for you to get ph...