Something Else on Saturday #253 Featuring Aquata from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and happy Saturday! For today's Something Else on Saturday, I have used another of my Sweet November Stamps mermaid stamps. I have a few of the clear stamp sets, but am so glad that they are now releasing all their clear sets in a digi bundle for a few days as I just don't have the space for loads more clear stamps and if you know me, mermaid stamps are always a must have! 

Anyway I made a quick A5 sized card for this one, with just a couple of pieces of patterned papers and a sentiment from a different stamp set and a few dots of Nuvo drops! 

This card is also for

Recipe:

Stamps: Aquata & Merwees Set #1 both from Sweet November Stamps

Papers: Granny Apple Green & Bermuda Bay (Retired) both from Stampin' Up, Under The Sea Patterned Papers from Noor Design, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Granny Apple Green from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Bermuda Bay Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Apple Green Crystal Drops & Aquatic Mist Glitter Drops both from Nuvo

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - YG05, YG07, YG09
Eyebrows - YG09
Tail - BG02, BG05, BG07, BG09
Octopus - V12, V15, V17, YR1, YR15
Starfish - YR15, YR16, YR18
Beads - RV17, RV19, Y15, Y18
Rock - BG93, BG96, T1, T2, T4, T5, T6, E33, E35
Sand - YR31, E42, E43, E44
Pebbles - T5
Sea - B000, B00, B01, B02

And that's all from me for today. Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! Such a sweet image and super design. Thanks for playing with us at Penny's Papercraft.

    ReplyDelete

Scene It Sunday #200 Featuring Jack, Patch & Puss Party from Lili of the Valley

Good morning and welcome to my 200th Scene It Sunday post! I can't believe I have been making these cards and scenes for this long! For...