Ink 'n' Splatter New Release Inspiration Post Featuring Sweet Honey Bees

Good afternoon everyone and welcome to my DT inspiration post for the new release from Ink 'n' Splatter. This cute stamp set, Sweet Honey Bees, is just adorable!

For my card, I used several of the bee stamps, along with a sentiment and flower from the set too. For the patterned papers, I used the new Honey Bee Sweet patterned paper pack. To set them all off, I added them to a slimline frame die from Marianne Design in black which really made everything pop!


And here are a couple of close ups, so you can see these cuties even better! 



Recipe:

Stamps: Sweet Honey Bees from Ink 'n' Splatter

Papers: Hello Honey (Retired) & Basic Black both from Stampin' Up, Honey Bee Sweet patterned paper pack from Ink 'n' Splatter, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers, Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen 

Accessories: Layout Stamps Slimline Die from Marianne Design

Copics Used:
Bees - Y15, y17, y38, T6, T8, t10, BG000, BG11
Flowers - R22, R24, R27, T8, T10, G14, G17

And that's all from me for this post today! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearts Quest Fantasy Challenge #9 Anything Fantasy Goes & Something Else on Saturday #264

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for this month's challenge from Heart's Quest Fantasy Challenge Blog . This month, as always...