The Paper Shelter Challenge #604 Sweet Treats

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is Sweet Treats, but it doesn't have to be food related as long as the image you are using can be classed as sweet!

For my card, I have used the sweet You're My Cuppy Cake and made a big 8 x 8 card for a work colleague's birthday for during the summer holidays! I have been making so many cards for work this month - 5 leavers, 4 birthdays and 5 for one of my TAs for her children to give to their own teachers! I'll be glad to get back to normal schedule once school is out for the summer! 


Recipe:

Stamps: You're My Cuppy Cake from The Paper Shelter, Sugar Rush Corners from Clearly Besotted

Papers: Petal Pink, Early Espresso & Sweet Shop DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Petal Pink from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Calypso Coral Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Stitched Scallop Border Die from La-La Land Crafts, Happy Birthday Border Die 6002/0296 from Joy Crafts

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - E23, E25, E27
Dress - RV32, R85, RV34
Jacket - V12, V15, V17
Pink Frosting - RV52, RV63, RV55, RV66
Cake - E21, E23, E25
Chocolate Frosting - E44. E47, E49
Sugar Balls - BG45, BG57, BG49, RV02, RV04, RV06, V04, V05, V06
Yellow Case - Y11, Y13, Y15
Aqua Case - BG11, BG13, BG15

And that's all from me for this post today! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon. Don't forget to pop on over to the Paper Shelter Challenge blog and check out all the other fabulous cards from the rest of the DT for this week's challenge and why not join in the fun while you are there?! As always there are some amazing prizes to be won! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearts Quest Fantasy Challenge #9 Anything Fantasy Goes & Something Else on Saturday #264

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for this month's challenge from Heart's Quest Fantasy Challenge Blog . This month, as always...