Scene It Sunday #196 Featuring Soccer Star from The Paper Shelter

Good morning and welcome to today's Scene It Sunday post. This week I am sharing a card I made for one of my TAs for her children to give to their sports coach. She absolutely loved it and I hope the coach does too! 

For this card I used the adorable Soccer Star from The Paper Shelter and added a little scene behind him with some grass and a football net. The sentiments came from an old Papertrey Ink stamp set and were perfect for this card!  


Recipe:

Stamps: Soccer Star from The Paper Shelter, Star Prints from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Balmy Blue, Gumball Green (Retired), Real  Red, Brilliant Blue Prints DSP (Retired), Bashful Blue Prints DSP (Retired), Basic Black & Crushed Curry all from Stampin' Up, Ultimate Graphic White Paper, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Balmy Blue & Real Red both from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Football Dies from Amazon

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - E23, E25, E27
Eyes - E21, E23, E25
Kit - R35, R37, R39, B14, B16, B18
Boots - B16, B18, B37

And that's all from me for this post today! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Paper Shelter Challenge #614 and All Things Magical and Mythical #138 Featuring Pumpkin Witch

Good morning everyone and welcome to my DT post for this week's challenge from The Paper Shelter . As I'm sure you now know, our be...