Something Else on Saturday #262 Featuring Miss Anya Dress Up from The Greeting Farm

Good morning and welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday post. This week I am sharing another birthday card for one of my work friends, whose birthday is during our summer holidays! I printed and coloured this image to look just like Jen and I hope she likes it! I used Miss Anya Dress Up and the dress, shoes and bag from the set as well. The sentiment I found in the patterned paper pad that I had completely forgotten I had! Amazing what you can find when you look in different places! LOL


Recipe:

Stamps: Miss Anya Dress Up from The Greeting Farm

Papers: Berry Burst & Garden Green both from Stampin' Up, Vintage Floret Collection Patterned Papers from Heartfelt Creations, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers

Accessories: Berry Burst Ribbon & Very Vanilla Lace(Both Retired) both from Stampin' Up, Edge Side Die 6002/0260, Sunflower Dies 6002/0452, Floral Flourishes Dies 6002/0158, Butterfly 2Pcs Dies 6002/0390 & Open Heart With Butterfly Dies 6002/0381 all from Joy Crafts, Oval Nestabilities Dies & Oval Florals Dies both from Spellbinders, Pearls from Simply Creative

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - E13, R08, E15, E18
Dress - G21, G24, G28
Accessories - RV55, RV66, RV69

And that's all from me for this post today! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearts Quest Fantasy Challenge #9 Anything Fantasy Goes & Something Else on Saturday #264

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for this month's challenge from Heart's Quest Fantasy Challenge Blog . This month, as always...