And another one..

At first I wasn't overkeen on these Tilda stamps, but they grew on me and there's so many different designs now that there's at least one for every occasion.






I started with a white tall blank and used the flowered stamp from SU's Boho Backgrounds to create my own patterned paper for SCS's LS164 challenge. I used Pretty In Pink ink on a pale blue piece of card. I stamped Tilda with Versafine ink and coloured in with my Polychromos and Sansodor. She was then mounted on to the same blue and some pink cardstock.


I had this great idea to use these swirly clips from Woodware somewhere on this card and as it was a tall card the gap under the image needed filling in a bit. I threaded some pink and blue satin ribbon through each side and attached them behind the blue cardstock. I then added a greeting from HOTP just to finish it off. I also added a couple of prima flowers in blue and pink to the corners of the main image to pretty it up even more.


This is one of those cards I really like and never actually want to give to anyone. Maybe I should just make another huh?


Recipe


Stamps - Sentiment from Hot Off The Press, Tilda by Magnolia


Paper - White tall card blank from Craftonic, Blue, White and Pink cardstock from LSS


Ink - Pretty In Pink from Stampin' Up, Versafine Onyx Black, Faber Castell Polychromos with Sansodor


Accessories - Prima flowers, White brads by Papermania, Pink and Blue ribbon from LSS, Gold Swirly Clips from Woodware

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...