Wow I hadn't realised how long it's been since I last blogged! I got 3 new things to upload today!


Ok the first is my card for the Elzybells Sketch Challenge #3, which looks like this:



And my card looks like this:

I got my new Elzybell Christmas stamps a couple of weeks ago but have resisted making any Christmas cards until today. I still think it's too early for Christmas especially as Hallowe'en hasn't been yet.

The photo is a little on the dark side but that's so you can see the embossing on the glitter card which doesn't show up otherwise. I used Liquid Applique for the snow, heating it up and then patting it down so it wasn't so bumpy. I didn't want to do the snowman with it as well as I thought it would be just a bit too much.



Recipe:
Stamps - cold nose, warm heart set from Elzybells

Paper - White card blank from Craft Central, white and blue cs from LSS, DP from Dovecraft's Tis The Season collection, white glitter card

Inks - Versafine Onyx Black, Copic Ciao Markers in G99 Olive, E00 Skin White, YR07 Cadmium Orange, E37 Sepia, 100 Black, B23 Phthalo Blue, B93 Light Crockery Blue, B00 Frost Blue and C-1 Cool Gray No.1

Accessories - Circle Nestabilities, ribbon from Papermania, Liquid Applique for the snow


The second card
Ok strictly speaking this is not a card but a card front that I did for a Bella card front swap on Splitcoast Stampers.

I wanted to do this with a black, white and pink theme and I just love it. I had to make 11 of them (10 for the swap and one for me). I hope the sentiment is acceptable as it's a Stampin Up one not a Bella one but my only birthday Bella sentiment was way too big for this card front.

Recipe:
Stamps - Partygirlabella from Stamping Bella, Sentiment from Short and Sweet by Stampin Up

Inks - Versafine Onyx Black, Copic Ciao Markers in 100 Black, E00 Skin White, R85 Rose Red, RV21 Light Pink, RV10 Pale Pink, R20 Blush, RV23 Pure Pink, R11 Pale Cherry Pink and RV13 Tender Pink

Paper - Black and white cs, Pixie Pink cs from SU, Dotty paper from Papermania

Accessories - Clear EP, Word Window Punch, Spotty satin ribbon from Craftyribbons.com, pink glitter brad from Doodlebug


The third card
This is another card front for an Elzybells swap hosted by the same lady on SCS.

 

This was a 4 1/4" square front. I tried to give the idea that inside the house/window was all lovely and warm and cold outside. Red and green are not my normal choices of Christmas colours, but I do like how they look on this front.

Recipe:

Stamps - Christmas Window and sentiment from cold nose, warm heart both by Elzybells

Papers - Real Red cs from SU, non SU white and green cs, DP from DCWV Christmas Wishes stack

Inks - Versafine Onyx Black, Copic Ciao Markers in RV29 Crimson, R27 Cadmium Red, Y15 Cadmium Yellow, E37 Sepia, E35 Chamois, G05 Emerald Green, YG06 Yellowish Green, B23 Phthalo Blue, G02 Spectrum Green, E31 Brick Beige, E02 Fruit Pink, B93 Light Crockery Blue, E21 Baby Skin Pink, B02 Robin's Egg Blue, RV13 Tender Pink and YG23 New Leaf (wow that's a lot of copics!!)

Accessories - Clear EP, white Liquid Applique, fine clear glitter, red and green grosgrain ribbons from Dovecrafts

That's all for now folks!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this card front! It really does look nice and warm inside :)

    babybluegirl

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...