Inspiring Inkin' Challenge #3

For this week's challenge over on Inspiring Inkin' Challenges we are challenging you to use black, white and a colour from the Bold Brights family. I love the colours in the Bold Brights family but I have to admit they sure are bright! The added twist is to use your favourite stamp set.


Here's my card using Pink Passion from the Bold Brights family with Baroque Motifs, my all-time favourite set (well at the minute anyway!) with Sincere Salutations, my all-time favourite sentiments set.



This is the inside - you just have to decorate the inside when using a gorgeous set like this (and even more so when you are using black as your base!)



Recipe:


Stamps: Baroque Motifs and Sincere Salutations


Papers: Basic Black, Whisper White and Pink Passion


Inks: Basic Black, Pink Passion


Accessories: Heat n Stick powder, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Black Brad, Black Gingham ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...