Birthday presents

It was my birthday on Wednesday (don't ask how old coz I won't tell, but it wasn't a special one that's for sure!) and this is what my TAs and partner teacher at work bought me. Don't drool too much!



There are 10 different boxes of chocolates inside and I haven't opened it yet!


From my boyfriend I got more Thorntons chocolates, dvds and a lovely pink Bind It All with 2 packs of wires and 2 packs of covers, despite the fact that he said it was the most boring present he has ever bought me! But it was what I wanted, not sure why I wanted one, but I did! Now I just have to work out what I'm going to do with it!


We went to see the new Harry Potter film and I loved it. If you enjoy HP films and books you've got to go and see it.

1 comment:

  1. Lucky TAs - baskets look stunning and great card gift packs too. Belated birthday wishes - glad you enjoyed Harry Potter!

    ReplyDelete

The Paper Shelter Challenge # April Showers Bring May Flowers

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is April Showers Bring May Fl...