New Stampin' Up Catalogue Sneak Peeks

One of the many benefits of being a Stampin' Up demonstrator is that you get to see and order some of the new goodies a little bit before the release of the new catalogue. This year, demonstrators could pre-order some selected stamp sets and accessories and for the first time pre-order some of the hostess sets at Levels 2 and 3. I was so excited about this as I'm never the hostess when a workshop qualifies for a Level 3 stamp set, so this year I could buy one of them.


I ordered a gorgeous Level 3 set called Queue Up which consists of 6 stamps with different objects all in a queue! There are birds:



...and candles:



...and cocktails:



...and mushrooms (I stamped a section of the stamp separately to make 3 different images for this one):



...and prams (again each image was stamped separately, but there are 5 prams on the stamp itself):



and finally teacups. This is such a fantastic set and to get your hands on one your workshop needs to have total sales of £500 or more. Each of the Queue Up cards also uses a different pattern from the Prints Designer Series papers, just so you can see the range of beautiful patterns available.



Another demonstrator who wasn't ordering a Level 3 set very kindly ordered the other Level 3 one for me. It's called Garden Dream (or Dream A Little in America) and has some lovely single and 2-step stamping flower stamps and a cute hummingbird. I don't know if hummingbirds come in Bashful Blue, but mine did on this thank you card I've made for the demo that sent me this set.



And the last set I ordered was a Level 2 set, which you can get when your order total is £300 or more. This one is called Itty Bitty Buds and there loads of stamps in the set. On this card I have used 1 stem stamp and 7 different flower head stamps. We don't have Kraft ink over here so I used Versamark on this card and the flowers really do pop on the base cardstock with it.


So if you like the look of these stamp sets then place a qualifying order with me after October 1st or book a workshop today!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards. You have been so busy too. I got these stamps too, but not used them yet. Shame on me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god Vannessa those are stunning!!!! I am afraid I will be CASE'ing those, hope you don't mind!! Beautiful, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...