New stamps...

I had a nice big order from Papertrey Ink delivered this week (after spending nearly 2 weeks in customs mind you!) and I was getting craft buying withdrawal symptoms so bought a few other bits this week as well.

My first card is the only non PTI card and I used the new stamps and papers from the Dovecraft's Piece of Cake collection. This is for Just Us Girls' challenge #38 to use light pink, chocolate and vanilla - perfect combo for cupcakes and ice creams! I used old Mojo#37 for the layout as well.


Recipe:

Stamps: Piece of Cake from Dovecraft, Cupcake Collection from PTI

Papers: Pretty in Pink, Chocoalte Chip, Very Vanilla, Piece of Cake pack from Dovecraft

Inks: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics

Accessories: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip and Pretty in Pink Tafetta ribbons, Buttons from stash and PTI, Pink Stickles

My first PTI card uses the colours from Just Add Ink's #22 to use Rich Razzleberry, Kiwi Kiss, Tempting Turquoise and Whisper White. This is also for SCS' Free For All challenge #16 to make an aperture card.


Recipe:

Stamps: Asian Fusion

Papers: Stampers Select white from PTI, Tempting Turquoise from SU

Inks: Rich Razzleberry, Tempting Turquoise, Kiwi Kiss

Accessories: Kiwi Kiss ribbon, Labels 10 Nestabilities

My next PTI card uses a set I got in my last order and some papers and felt I got in this order. I just LOVE this new felt from PTI and am so glad I ordered some. It's really thick and cuts really well and I love the added texture it gives to a card. I used Mojo#143 for the layout and used the colours from the DSP for the rest of my card.


Recipe:

Stamps: Asian Fusion

Papers: Hawaiian Shores, Beautiful Bloom DSP both from PTI, Real Red, Whisper White both from SU

Inks: Hawaiian Shores, White gel pen

Accessories: Simply Chartreuse ribbon and felt, Hawaiian Shores felt and buttons, Pure Poppy button, White flower brad from Papermania, Circle Nestabilities, Beautiful Blooms Dies, Sizzlets Leaf #3 die

My next card combines a new set with an older one, both from PTI though. This is for Papertrey Peeps #10 to use turquoise, chartreuse, purple, gray and white. I also used a very old Mojo#2 for the layout.


Recipe:

Stamps: Beautiful Blooms II, Take Three: Summer, Background Basics: Botanicals

Papers: Hawaiian Shores, Stampers Select White, Pretty Pastels DSP all from PTI, Going Gray from SU

Inks: Hawaiian Shores, Lavender Moon

Accessories: Simply Chartreuse ribbon and felt, Hawaiian Shores button, Beautiful Blooms die, Sizzlets Leaf #3 die

And my final card of the week is for A Passion for Papertrey's one layer card challenge - I always struggle with these as you can guarantee that my stamping won't be straight and guess what? My sentiment is slightly wonky! This is also for SCS' Free For All challenge #17 to use animals, Sweet Stampin's challenge #31 to do a clean and simple card - not sure if this is too busy for a CAS card to be honest but at least there's no layers. And it is also for Papertake's Ice Cream Flavours challenge - I used raspberry, chocolate and berry for my ice cream colours.


Recipe:

Stamps: Big & Bold Wishes, Take Three: Summer both from PTI

Papers: Stampers Select, Raspberry Fizz both from PTI, Chocolate Chip from SU

Inks: Raspberry Fizz, Berry Sorbet both from PTI, Chocolate Chip from SU

Accessories: Berry Sorbet ribbon, Double Scalloped punch from EK Success, pink glitter from stash.

Don't forget to come and see my other post for cards I made this week using older stamps.

11 comments:

  1. Wow, how gorgeous are your cards, am just loving the PTI stash, I have that gorgeous paper pad of flowers but haven't cut into it yet, definately need to methinks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - you've been a busy stamper :) Love all your cards - great work! Great job with the Just Us Girls color challenge this week and thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are lovely! You've certainly been busy! Love your JUGs card. That cupcake is fabulous and so is the dp! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're all such lovely cards! Good luck in the challenges and thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you are a busy girl! Love the PTI card - still one of the sets, I am dreaming of....nice colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of your cards! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink and hope to see some more gorgeous cards again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You certainly got a lovely big order and just look what you make with it! Your one layer card looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun to get a nice, big box full of PTI goodness! And you used it so well, look at all those lovley cards! I don't know which to comment on first, so I'll just say they all do look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh I'm in PTI Heaven with these creations, Vannessa! Way to use up those goodies ;D
    I love your take on our challenge; that sentiment looks just fine to me! Using the rule of 3 really balances your card perfectly!
    Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing cards! Cute PTI flowers and felt and I love your bits of ribbon for your cupcake card. Thanks so much for playing along in the JUGs color challege this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. They're all so bright and cheery! I love it!
    P.S. If you get a chance, come check out my challenge blog! This week’s challenge runs until Saturday night. I hope to see you there! xo Kelli

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...