A Box of Challenges #5 and a few notebooks

This is the last box set of cards I made for my partner teacher and teaching assistants as end of year presents this year.

This one uses some old retired papers from SU that are lovely but I hardly ever use - time to use up some stuff I think with the new SU catalogue on the horizon (it comes out in October, so I still have a bit of time to use up my older stuff and clear out some unwanted things too).

I'm at least 2 weeks late for all these challenges too but never mind huh? I just haven't found the time to photographs the card set and blog it all.

This is the box set...


This is the whole set...


Card # 1 uses Our Creative Corner's Sketch #23...


Card #2 uses Papertake Weekly's Sketch #44...


Card # 3 uses Mojo #146...


And card #4 uses SCS' SC287...


Recipe:

Stamps: Embrace Life, Short & Sweet, Bird on A Branch (all SU)

Papers: Ruby Red, Cameo Coral, River Rock, Whisper White, Ginger Blossom DSP (retired)

Inks: Ruby Red, Cameo Coral, River Rock

Accessories: River Rock ribbon, Eyelet Border Punch, Diamond Stickles, Oval Nestabilities

And my final presents for people at school are the notebooks I covered for the children in my class. The girls got pink and fairies and the boys got blue and football - quite sexist in a way, but these are quite representative of most of my children. One of my boys actually does like pink but he also likes football, so he gets a football one!

The notebook were cheap little mini lined notebooks from Asda at about 17p each I think they were and I used some non SU card, DSP and ribbon to cover them all. Not difficult as such, just time consuming when you need to do 28 of them all. They all get a pen or pencil to go with them as well. And here they are!


Phew only 1 more day of teaching and 1 day of training and then I'm free for 5 weeks. It's a short holiday this year but it's officially 5 weeks and 3 days, but I will be going into work this Friday to get last minute jobs done and again on the Tuesday before we go back in September.

Back to normal crafting and challenge completing as well next week! Woot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...