So so so behind in my challenges and blogging!!!

I have had camera issues this week and now they are sorted I have finally managed to take photos of all the cards I've done over the last couple of weeks and am now WAY behind in submitting to the challenges I actually made the cards for! In all I have made 19 cards yikes!!! But I'm going to attempt to divide them up into several blog posts this weekend!

So all these cards are for color challenges on Splitcoast Stampers as well as other challenges.

This first one is for CC85 to use Pixie Pink, Vintage Violet and Sahara Sand, but I don't have any Vintage Violet so subbed it with Perfect Plum instead. This is also for Mojo #150


Recipe:

Stamps: Polka Dot Basics from PTI, Fancy Florals Remixed and Thoughtful Florals both from Verve

Papers: Pixie Pink, Sahara Sand, Perfect Plum, Whisper White

Inks: Pixie Pink, Perfect Plum

Accessories: Corner rounder, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Lavender Stickles, Maya Road Ribbon, Victorian Fleur Embossing Folder from Papermania

My next card is for CC195 to use Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla and Basic Black. I also used old Mojo #59 for the layout.


Recipe:

Stamps: Beautiful Blooms II, Damask Designs both from PTI

Papers: Sahara Sand, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Night & Day DSP, Vellum cs

Inks: Basic Black, Sahara Sand marker

Accessories: Butterfly die from PTI, black adhesive gems from Papermania

My next card is for CC177 to use Groovy Guava, Whisper White and Sahara Sand and for last week's Farm Fresh Friday's sketch challenge.


Recipe:

Stamps: Roll Call - Maria from The Greeting Farm

Papers: Sahara Sand, Non SU white cs, Groovy Guava DSP (retired)

Inks: Groovy Guava, Sahara Sand marker, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics

Accessories: Circle Nestabilities, Velvet flowers, Prima flowers, white glitter brads

My next card is for CC137 to use Basic Gray, Purely Pomegranate and Soft Sky and for Mojo 149.


Recipe:

Stamps: Razzle Dazzle

Papers: Soft Sky cs & DSP, Basic Gray, Purely Pomegranate, Whisper White

Inks: Soft Sky, Purely Pomegranate

Accessories: Square Nestabilities, D'Vine Swirls Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Sky Zoomz (like Dew Drops), Basic Gray Tafetta Ribbon

And my final card for this post is for CC130 to use Groovy Guava and Always Artichoke. I added some Sahara Sand to balance it out as well as some Very Vanilla. I used SC291 for the layout as well.


Recipe:

Stamps: Watercolor Vine wheel, Sweet Dreams

Papers: Always Artichoke, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, Groovy Guava DSP

Inks: Always Artichoke, Groovy Guava, Sahara Sand marker

Accessories: Heart self adhesive gems from Papermania, Always Artichoke ribbon

Well that's all the cards for this post. Come back and check out the others I've done as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...