A few Christmassy things

I'm slowly making a few Christmas cards here and there so will soon have enough for my work colleagues, friends, family and for my mum and mother-in-law to send out as well!

This first one is for Stampin' Royalty's #47 for the sketch, CC298 to use Chocolate Chip, Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake, Free For All #27 to use snow and distressing and for Papertake Weekly's Cut It Out challenge to use die cuts or punches - I used both!


Recipe:

Stamps: Background Basics: Christmas, Big & Bold Holiday Wishes both from PTI, The Snowflake Spot, A Tree for all Seasons both from SU

Papers: Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla

Inks: Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White

Accessories: Circle Nestabilities, Double Loops MS Border Punch, Diamond Stickles, Ribbon from stash, Distressing Tool

My next one is for Mojo #166 for the sketch and CC297 to use Perfect Plum, Baja Breeze and Pear Pizzazz. My image panel is not quite long enough, but I think I can get away with it.


Recipe:

Stamps: Cat Plate 1 from Pink Cat Studio, Signature Christmas from PTI, The Snowflake Spot from SU (Retired)

Papers: Pear Pizzazz, Perfect Plum, Whisper White, Baja Breeze DSP (retired) all from SU, Copics White cs

Inks: Perfect Plum, Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzazz all from SU, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics

Accessories: Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Pear Pizzazz ribbon all from SU, Diamond Stickles

My last card for this weekend is for Farm Fresh Friday's sketch challenge, CC90 to use Blush Blossom, True Thyme (which I subbed with Old Olive) and Cranberry Crisp (which I subbed with Purely Pomegranate) and for the ILWS Faux Tearing technique challenge.


Recipe:

Stamps: Xmas Sweeties from The Greeting Farm, Stocking Prints from PTI, Snow Flurries from SU (retired)

Papers: Purely Pomegranate, Blush Blossom (both retired), Whisper White all from SU, Copics White cs

Inks: Old Olive, Purely Pomegranate both from SU, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics

Accessories: Diamond Stickles, Button and embroidery thread from stash

And my final Christmassy thing for today is a Flapper box! I joined the Secret Santa swap on the ILWS forum and this is the box I made for the person I'm buying for. I thought I would enter this in the Just Us Girls challenge #61 to make a 3D christmas embellishment - ok mine's just a few snowflakes stuck together but I think it still counts! This is also for the ILWS gift packaging challenge, but I can't upload it just yet as I haven't sent it out yet!


Recipe:

Stamps: The Snowflake Spot (retired), Curly Cute both from SU

Papers: Night of Navy, Not Quite Navy, Whisper White all from SU

Inks: Night of Navy, Not Quite Navy, Bashful Blue

Accessories: Flapper Box Template from My Time Made Easy, Night of Navy ribbon from SU, Snowflakes dies from Sizzix, Brad from Papermania

And that's all for today folks. Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Now this is gorgeous! Love everything about it. The paper, the ribbon, the sentiment, the snowman image, the border punch. Fantastic card. Thanks for playing with Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards! Love that kitty!! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again next week!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty this week. You did a great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This totally qualifies for our challenge! Love how you used the MTME Flapper template and the stark contrast of blue and white is just divine ♥ Your 3-D snowflakes are a lovely touch :]

    Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness you've been busy! These are all so pretty! The flapper box is very pretty and your friend will love it! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely creations! Wow - you've done such amazing work! I can hardly get one card done in an evening :) Great job on all! Thanks so much for playing along with JUGS this week!

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...