A few other odds and ends

I made a few other cards this weekend for a load more challenges.

This first one is one I made for my boyfriend for our 14th year anniversary! Wow I can't believe we have been together that long! He completely understands my love of challenges and just rolled his eyes when I told him his card fitted 4 challenges for this week! It is for Mojo #173 for the sketch, Paper Pal Arts Inspiration challenge, CC305 to use Cherry Cobbler, Melon Mambo and Pretty in Pink and for Free For All #47 to use at least 2 different embossing folders. I used Swiss Dots on the Pretty in Pink panel and D'Vine Swirls on the DSP for a bit of added texture.


Recipe:

Stamps: I {Heart} Hearts from SU, Mat Stack 2 Collection, Signature Series: Flower both from PTI

Papers: Melon Mambo, Cherry Cobbler, Pretty in Pink, Sending Love Speciality DSP (retired) all from SU, Stampers Select White from PTI

Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Versamark all from SU

Accessories: Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon, Heat 'n' Stick Powder, Dazzling Diamonds glitter all from SU, Mat Stack 2 die from PTI, D'vine Swirls and Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folders, Brads from Papermania

My next card is for Stampin' Royalty's #54 to use Concord Crush, Marina Mist and Old Olive and for SC315 for the sketch. I thought I'd use some watercolouring on this card, a technique I haven't used in ages, not since I fell in love with my Copics, but I do like the softer tone of watercolouring on this one.


Recipe:

Stamps: Sincere Salutations, Growing Green, Very Vintage Wheel all from SU

Papers: Concord Crush, Marina Mist, Old Olive all from SU


Inks: Concord Crush, Marina Mist, Old Olive all from SU



Accessories: Marina Mist Taffeta ribbon, Scallop Trim Border and Corner Punch, Jewels all from SU
 
And that's all for today folks. I have got a few more cards, that I did today to upload, but it's too late to take photos in the dark now, so will try and get them done tomorrow

1 comment:

  1. Both of your cards are so pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PPA this week!

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...