Last few cards from this week

I made 3 more cards on Sunday, bringing the total this week to 9! Now that's just too many to be making each week so I've decided to cut down on some of the challenges I do each week. Hopefully, I will still be able to combine the challenges like I try to do, but there's only so many colour and sketch challenges I can make in a week.

My first card is for CR84FN12 to use light pink, lavender and kraft and this is the inspiration photo:


I was a little liberal with the colours as I wanted a purple base and the Lavender Lace pieces I had were not big enough for a card base so I had to use Perfect Plum instead! I also used the sketch from Waltzing Mouse #31 and this one fitted Free For All #46 to use pink, purple and a heart.


Recipe:

Stamps: I {heart} Hearts, Well Scripted both from SU

Papers: Perfect PLum, Crumb Cake, Whisper White all from SU, Pink DSP from heidi Grace Designs, Purple DSP from Basic Grey's Kioshi Collection

Inks: Pretty in Pink, Perfect Plum

Accessories: Pink Lace from Crafts U Love, Purple ribbon from stash

My next card is for SC316 for the sketch and CC306 to use Baja Breeze, Bravo Burgundy and Pear Pizzazz. I love using this stamp set for tall image panels - it just fits so well. The spotty Baja DSP is from some old retired paper and I finally managed to use the last of those scraps up! I am slowly getting through all this patterned paper I have!


Recipe:

Stamps: Just Believe from SU

Papers: Baja Breeze cs and (retired) DSP, Bravo Burgundy, Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz DSP from hostess pack all from SU

Inks: SU Markers in Pear Pizzazz, Baja Breeze, Bravo Burgundy

Accessories: Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Pear Pizzazz ribbon, Distressing tool all from SU, Brads from stash, Lace from Cuddly Buddly

And my final card is for Our Creative Corner's Three Musketeer's colour challenge to use 3 colours next to each other on the analogous wheel. I used green, turquoise and blue. I also used Sweet Sunday's Sketch #101 and Pam's Papertrey Princess Score It challenge to use scoring in a more creative way than just scoring a card base in half.


Recipe:

Stamps: Mat Stack 2 Colelction from PTI

Papers: Tempting Turquoise, Pacific Point, Sweet Pea DSP (retired) all from SU, Stampers Select White from PTI

Inks: Pacific Point, Old Olive both from SU

Accessories: Mat Stack 2 Die, Medium Scallop Border Die both from PTI, Scor Pal, Old Olive Satinr ibbon from SU, Buttons from Papermania, Butterfly salvaged from a Christmas (store-bought) card!

And that's all from me today folks! Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. All of these card are wonderful Vanessa! Love all the layers and cute heart on the first! Thanks for joining along with the WMSC and CR84FN :) Great way to combine 2 of my favorite challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. I love the heart and ribbon. I also love the colors. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think all these cards are just lovely. I like how you've combined the WMSC sketch and our colours - very pretty! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've had a busy week! All your cards are beautiful :) Thanks for playing with CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All are such lovely cards!!! Great job on al of them!!! Fabulous use of the challenge colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CR84FN!!! Hope you'll join us again next week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards! I love how the colors work so well together! And your layers are great! I especially love the green and blue card you did for the analog color challenge (@ OCC).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vanessa, the dp is so pretty against the polka dot paper! LOVE that heart with the sentiment! So NICE! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty Cards, I love the heart sentiment! Thanks for playing along withthe Mischief Makers this week!

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...