Even More Hope You Can Cling To Cards

We're coming to the end of October now, which means the Hope You Can Cling To Challenges will soon be ending too, so I got caught up on a few today that I had missed out.

This first one is for Viva La Verve's Sketch #5 for October and Hope You Can Cling To Challenge #12 to include a heart on your card. I just bought a pack of the gorgeous My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Blush papers and oh my word are they beautiful or what?! If you haven't see them already then go and look at them!


Recipe:


My next card is for Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #149 and Hope You Can Cling To Challenge #15 to use something for each of the letters in PINK. I used Pretty in Pink, Iconic Images, Not Quite Navy and Kraft (well ok strictly speaking it's called Crumb Cake but it is Kraft coloured!) for mine.


Recipe:


And my final card for today is for Free For All Challenge #88 which was a true free for all and Hope You Can Cling To Challenge #14 to make a pink collage card. I have never done this style of stamping before as it's just not me at all and whilst it's ok, I doubt I will do another one.


Recipe:


And that's all for today folks! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...