A few more Hope Cards

I actually thought with these 3 cards that I had completed all the Hope You Can Cling To Challenges but I just found one more that I haven't done over on the forum thread on SCS! Great excuse for more crafting tomorrow then!

This first card is for Farm Fresh Spy Day's Let's Step To It Challenge to make a stepped card and for Hope You Can Cling To Challenge #18 to use purple on a card.



Recipe:


My next card is for Hope You Can Cling To Challenge #27 to make a humorous CAS card. I don't have many punny stamps really so had to pull out my Wise Owl set for this one. I also use the colours from Color Throwdown's Challenge #166 to use Old Olive, Baja Breeze and Crumb Cake, but I did add some pink in there as well for the Hope Challenge.


Recipe:




And my final card for today is for Hope You Can Cling To Challenge #29 to use words of encouragement - I couldn't decide on what to use, so just used this saying which I think goes really well with this image too. This one is also for Stampin' Royalty's Challenge #96 to use Blushing Bride, Melon Mambo and Peach Parfait and for La-La Land Crafts Bling It Challenge (check out the gallery here).


Recipe:


And that's all for today folks! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Wow you are one Busy lady.. Your creations are just Beautiful.. I LOVE the colors that you choos. I get lost in purple heaven when I see it... Love it :P
    Thank you for playing along with our Farm Fresh Spy day challenge.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW!!! All such adorable cards! Anya is so beautiful in purple! Lovely take on the challenge!
    Thank you for playing along with TGF's Farm Fresh Challenge this week :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is truly beautiful. I love all of your cards and your really have been a very busy lady. I love your step card and they way that you have colored Anya. She looks fantastic in the purples. Great coloring as well. Thanks so much for coming over and playing with us at the FFCB. Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...