A couple of cameos

Just a couple of cameo cards I made today. I'm not really a cameo kind of girl, but I do really like these images on cards at the minute!

This first card is for SC365 for the sketch and Stampin' Royalty's Challenge #104 to use Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip and Crumb Cake - what a gorgeous combo this is! Love my pinks and browns together! Do you like my little doily-esque layer behind my sentiment? This is the result of a happy accident when I was making a card for a workshop back in November. I punched two of the triple layer doily punches and cut them in half, trimmed off a little bit that was sticking out and stuck them to the back of the 1 3/8" circle punch. I think it's looks really effective! And those little flourishes above and below the sentiment are the top little bit from the big flourish from the Bliss set. I love these little flourishes, but SU don't ever seem to have them in their sets, like PTI do, so a bit of masking tape helped the job along!


Recipe:


My next card is for Card Patterns Sketch Challenge #146 and ColourQ Challenge #117 to use Basic Black, White and 1 other colour of choice. Instead of my usual pink, I went with purple for a change and totally love how this card came out. I love damask prints and adore that dinner set, so just had to put some on my card as well.



Recipe:




And that's all for this post folks. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cameo, Vanessa! that plum color is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your cards are amazing! i just love cameos and you have used them spectacularly here! I also love the way you used the pinks/browns for the first one!Thanks for playing this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! Love the damask pattern and the purple shades look awesome. Great take on the Card Patterns sketch!

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...