Papertrey Ink's February Blog Hop 2012


I can't believe it's time for Papertrey Ink's Blog Hop already! Where on earth has February gone to?!

Anyway this month Nicole has set the following challenge...

This month, it's all about being interactive! Show us how you take your cards to the next level, whether you have received your Movers & Shakers dies, or you're just inspired to create a pop up or swinging card without them. There are so many options for this theme, and we can't wait to see what you have to share!


I don't have the new Movers & Shakers dies yet (my order from the 16th hasn't even moved yet, but that's another story!), so I went for one of my fave techniques, which I don't use often enough - the free standing pop up card.

This card is also for Make It Monday Challenge #54 to make glittered buttons (I used the Buttoned Up #2 die to cut my buttons, covered them with 3D gloss and then a smothering of Dazzlin' Diamonds), WT363 to use buttons, CC363 to use Basic Gray, Pretty in Pink and Pink Pirouette and Cupcake Crafts Challenge #180 to use fluffy pink cupcakes! 


Recipe:


Right I'm off to go blurfing and pinning! Enjoy the blog hop!

13 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! Great job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your freestanding card, with those sweet cupcakes. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week. keeley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! I used the same idea for mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cool! Love those cupcakes and their glittery tops, and that the tag is sticking out of the box!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! What a cute way to use the glittery buttons. Very appropriate with cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! I love all those cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All your cupcakes are so yummy looking.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great card. I want to try this too. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fab card :) Thanks for joining us this week over at cupcake crafts and good luck - Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  10. yummy! Way to rock out the papertrey ink blog hop.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...