Sunday's Cards

Just three cards for this morning.

This first one is for Card Patterns Sketch #155 and Lilypad Cards Colour Challenge (which I found through Chupa's blog - ty Chupa!). I interpretted the colours as Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake and Creamy Caramel - perfect colours for a vintage-esque card, so I pulled out my Everything Eleanor and came up with this.

These are the Lilypad colours...

And here's my take on them...


Recipe:


My next card is for Waltzing Mouse's Sketch Challenge #87 and old CC101 to use Garden Green, Pretty in Pink and Not Quite Navy. I don't particularly like this colour combo, but I guess it turned out ok. Doubt I would use it again though.


Recipe:



And my final card for today is for CC37 to use Sahara Sand, Always Artichoke and Bravo Burgundy - great colours for another boy card. I also used the sketch for The Greeting Farm's Challenge #6.


Recipe:


And that's all from me today folks! Thanks for stopping by. Off to finish my book - currently reading Blaze of Memory by Nalini Singh, book 7 of the Psy-Changeling series. It's ok, not great, but this whole series is like that so far.

6 comments:

  1. Oooo COOL doily stamped patterned paper you made, Vannessa! Love the cheerful pastels. Your first card is so pretty with the die cut flourish and those sweet blossoms in pink and white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all are super sweet, hope you have a fabulous week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Vanessa you have been busy creating beautiful cards. I love how you cut out the flourish on the first card and the pretty flowers. Beautiful!! Thanks for playing along with Lily Pads color challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You used Kathy's color palette beautifully on your card! Wonderful design too! Thanks for playing with us at Lily Pad Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 3 pretty cards Vanessa - love the doily stampings on the WMS sketch card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW - You've been busy. Wonderful cards - a beautiful take on Kathy's colors and a fabulous take on Renee's sketch! Great Job, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete

Scene It Sunday #180 Featuring Fore You from Di's Digi Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's Scene It Sunday. This week I have used this cute golfing mice image from Di's Digi Stamps, ...