Yellow cards

Just a few cards I made this weekend using various shades of yellow...

This first one is for La-La Land Crafts Frame It With A Window Challenge, Stampin' Royalty's Challenge #120 for the sketch and Colour Create's Challenge #94 to use blue, yellow and white - love this combo! And I love my new Ruffles Marci stamp too!


Recipe:


My next card is for Mojo Monday Challenge #237 and CC370 to use Tangerine Tango, Old Olive and Daffodil Delight. I pulled out my old Fancy Florals Remixed for this one, which I haven't used in ages and I still love the shape of those flowers!


Recipe:


And my last yellow card is for Viva La Verve's Sketch #4 for April, Cute Card Thursday's Challenge #213 to use something metallic (I used brads and a metal rimmed tag thing I've had for years in my embellishments drawer) and for ColourQ's Challenge #133 to use these colours. I was completely inspired by the chevron/arrow thingy at the bottom of the sketch and just covered my card with chevrons!


And here's my card.


Recipe:


And that's all for this post folks. Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. Fun cards, Vanessa, such a great way to use your colors! thanks for joining us at the ColourQ and sharing your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the embossing! Thanks for playing along with us at ColourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOoh, fun cards....love the chevrons on the third card! Thanks for participating in the CQC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love your entry for our Colour Create challenge. Thank you so much for joining us. Love that image! :)

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on your yellow & blue card for the Colour Create Challenge. Love how you tucked the circle sentiment in behind the image and band. Thank you for joining us for the challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! did you cut out the cute girl in the first card? very nice job! also your coloring is very good! All your cards are lovely! Thanks for playing this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...