Make It Monday Challenge #67 Strawberry Patch Trilogy

This week's Make It Monday Challenge #67 was another step it up challenge, where you have to make 3 cards, each one a little more advanced then the previous one. This time Betsy Veldman was getting us to use patterned papers. These cards are also for SC386 for the sketch!

The first card was to use tone on tone colours or simple uncomplicated colours. I really wanted to use my new Strawberry Patch set, so opted for a red, green and black colour scheme for this first one.


The second card was to use papers from the same patterned paper pack. Still trying to stick to the same colour scheme, I used my Beautiful Blooms papers. I think the little touches of Hawaiian Shores looks fab with the red, green and black.


And the third card was to mix patterns and paper packs. I started off with a sheet of the strawberry print from Frutti Tutti and using the red and pink from that sheet, used a piece of the Simple Valentine pack and then added some leaves from the Green Tea Leaves pack.


And here's all the cards together.


I do really like this set of cards, but really love the first one the most!

Recipe for all 3 cards:


And that's all from me today folks! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...