Sharing on A Sunday Again

Can't think of a more imaginative title right now, so this will do!

My first card is for Viva La Verve's Sketch #1 for May and ColourQ's Challenge #135 to use these colours - I love the deep dark brown contrasting with the other bright colours on this one. Still not sure about the pearls though. These were the only ones I had in either a Pool Party or Ruby Red colour, but I think they're a bit too big. Oh well, they'll do for now.


And here's my card.


Recipe:


My last card for today is for La-La Land Crafts All Wired Up Challenge (I don't have any wire other than the wires on my paper roses, so I hope that counts!) and Free For All Challenge #114 to make a tent topper card. I haven't done one of these in years, but I should do them more often as they are fun and quick to do!


Recipe:


And that's all for today folks! Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...