End of year gifts

At the end of every school year I like to make my year group team and other close school friends a little pressie as a thank you for all their hard work and putting up with my moans and groans!

This year I went with a strawberry theme after buying the Strawberry Patch collection of stamps, dies and matching basket. I made everyone a basket and filled it with some strawberry shower gel, body lotion and a candle from Yankee Candle in a glass bucket. I also made a matching card, tag and decorated a gift bag for everyone as I couldn't find any strawberry ones at all. Just hope they all like it! I know I do - the smell of the candles is just divine!

Anyway here's my piccy! I'm entering this set (one of 6 sets I made) in A Passion for Papertrey's Anything Goes Challenge and Papertake Weekly's Challenge Strawberries and Cream, which just fit perfectly, even though I started doing these 3 weekends ago!


Recipe:


And that is all from me this weekend folks! Thanks for stopping by! Only 1 week left 'til the summer holidays! Yay! More time for crafting!

1 comment:

  1. I love the gingham in your designs :) Such a lovely feel to it :)

    ReplyDelete

The Paper Shelter Challenge # April Showers Bring May Flowers

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is April Showers Bring May Fl...