Stamp-A-Faire Challenges Part 2

The third Stamp-A-Faire challenge was the Craft Conservation - Limited Supplies Challenge. You had to use the following items to make a card or project. As I don't have the Natural Beauties set I went with my fave Rosie Posie which I haven't actually used for a couple of weeks! I also used the sketch for SC394 for this one.
  • STAMPS: Natural Beauties only (or another floral set as a substitute if needed)
  • PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Hawaiian Shores, Aqua Mist, Simply Chartreuse
  • RIBBON: Hawaiian Shores Bitty Dot
  • BUTTONS: Simply Chartreuse


Recipe:
The next challenge was the Friendship Badge- Beaded Friendship Bracelets Challenge, but I decided that I didn't want to do this one and I had no supplies for it anyway!

The next challenge was the Rainbow - Tie Dye Techniques Challenge. There were 3 different tutorials for this technique and I decided to use the Copics tutorial, but instead of using rubbing alcohol which I don;t have any of, I used my blender pen to get the tie dye bits and it worked quite well actually. I don't particularly like this technique - it's just not my style at all. I do like the shaving foam one, but we don't have any shaving foam, just gel which doesn't work!


Recipe:


And that's all for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by! On to part 3 next! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #123 Featuring Tippyscolor Fantasy Fun Coloring Book

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week I have used a colouring book page from a set of...