Stamping with some Papertrey Ink

Just a couple of quick cards I made today using some of my Papertrey Ink stamps. My new order should arrive on Monday now I've paid the ransom charge for it from Parcelforce so I'll have some new goodies to play with then!

This first one is for A Passion for Papertrey's Take Your Pick challenge to just pick a stamp set and play, Cupcake Crafts Challenge #204 to use bunting and Color Throwdown's Challenge #204 to use these fab colours. I love the bright contrasts between the Pumpkin and Poppy and the Basic Gray. I went for a reasonably plain and simple card, so  usually me, but I really like how this one came out.


And here's my card:


Recipe:


My next card is really a mix of PTI and SU as the stamps are all PTI, but the embellishments are all SU. This one is for SC397 for the sketch, CC387 to use Midnight Muse (subbed with Night of Navy), Old Olive and Raspberry Ripple (subbed with Rose Red) and for Papertake Weekly's Challenge Anything Goes with the option of using felt. Whilst hunting for something else in a box, I found these Stampin' Up felt embellishments from a couple of years ago that I think I have only used once before. The majority of the pack was still there!


Recipe:


And that's all for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. What a great celebration card. Good Work with The color combo

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your banner card and the fresh, clean design! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card with lots of lovely bunting. Thanks for joining in with us at Cupcake Craft this week and good luck - Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are beautiful. The banner celebrate is my FAVE love the LO & colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cards, especially the bunting Celebration card!! It's great!! Thanks so much for playing along in the Color Throwdown with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your adorable banners! Congrats on your mention on Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...