A bit more Pumpkin Pie

Lots of colour challenges seem to be using Pumpkin Pie at the minute - must be all the fall colours coming out, although we've not had any leaves turning to their Autumn colours just yet, although the temperature sure has dropped!

Anyway this first card is for La-La Land Crafts Lace and Pearls challenge, although I didn't use any lace, but thought my lacy die cuts would do instead. This uses the colours from Play Date CafĂ©'s Challenge #151 as well.


And here's my card.


Recipe:

My other card is for Mojo Monday's Challenge #260 and CC392 to use Midnight Muse, Pumpkin Pie and Cajun Craze. I can't say I'm happy with this card - I don't like the colours at all. They just didn't work for me. I don't have any Midnight Muse ribbon yet either so used my marker pen to colour some in and it's much darker than the real colour. I'm ordering some tomorrow night so hopefully will have matchy matchy stuff again.


Recipe:

And that's all for this post folks! Thanks for dropping by!

6 comments:

  1. darling cards...love what you did for the color challenge! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are both so cute, great designs...hope you have a fabulous week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty cards, love the way you used the colours in the PDC challenge and the layout looks great too, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All those patterns work together so very well! love it. Love having you with us at The Play Date Cafe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's so cute! I love her fall outfit! Thanks for playing along at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute! Super coloring job, too! So glad you could join us for this week's Play Date Cafe challenge!

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...