VSN Back to School Challenges J, K & L

Next lot of challenges for you including mine this time!

Challenge J, hosted by Angie, was to use the colour red. I thought I would use the card I made last weekend for the Sweet Stop Sketch as there was lots of red on it already!


Recipe:
See this post from last week!

Challenge K, hosted by JoAnn, was to make a card that in some way incorporates sand, which could include sanded edges which is what I did. This card wasn't my original for this challenge, but the card I did do I completely made and then glued it all down WITHOUT sanding the edges! Duh! So back to the drawing board for a very quick CAS card, which is SO not me! I also dug out my spritzer to add a speckled, sandy look to it as well.


Recipe:

Challenge L, hosted by ME!, was to use the sketch based on an old style classroom for your card. I made two samples for mine. Such a fun sketch to work with!


Recipe:



Recipe:

And that's all from this post folks! Thanks for stopping by! Still got some more VSN Challenges to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...