Hopeful Flowers

Just a  couple of cards I made today for more of the Hope You Can Cling To Challenges over on SCS using some flowers. I'm nearly caught up with all these challenges and there's only a few more to go and then I can bag the cards all up and send them off.

This first card is for Hope You Can Cling To Challenge #25A to be inspired by postage, using stamps or stamp shapes, so I just had to pull out my Postage Stamp Nestabilities for this one. I also used Color Throwdown's Challenge #215 for my colours and rather than go with the obvious Hallowe'en choice I went for some brightly coloured flowers instead.


And here's my tulips card.


Recipe:


My next card is for Hope You Can Cling To Challenge #24 to use the Kissing technique. I haven't used this technique in a while, but it's really good fun. Thought I would use a similar colour combo to a card I made last week as I love the pale and stronger pinks together with a pale green.


Recipe:


And that's all from this post folks! Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...