A bit of red

Just a couple of quick challenge cards I made using red!

This first one is for Make It Monday's Challenge #98 to use the chalkboard technique. I keep seeing this technique all over the blog world and I love it, but hadn't tried it so this challenge was prefect for trying it out. I pulled out my fave Beautiful Blooms papers and the funky Say It With Style sentiment set to come up with this! I used my new Ribbon Candy Border die from Memory Box as well and this die is just fab! I think it's going to be my new fave!


Recipe:


My next card is for Papertake Weekly's Anything Goes Challenge. Again I just pulled out some pretty paper and matched the colours to it, but I have a major problems with determining the difference between Cherry Cobbler and Riding Hood Red and ended up mixing the two on this card! One day I will learn to double check what I'm using BEFORE I stick everything together!


Recipe:


And that's all for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, the card for the chalkboard technique is a standout! Happy colors and just the right tilt.

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...