Never Too Old For Cupcake!

So says this cute little stamp from Lili of the Valley, which I ordered just after Christmas but only arrived last week as they were closed for the holiday period. Isn't she just the cutest?! This card is for Sketch Saturday's Challenge #241, Inky Chicks Challenge #1 Anything Goes (a new challenge blog I found through Bev Rochester last week), Papertake Weekly's Challenge Happy New... (my stamp is my new thing!) and for Color Throwdown's Challenge #224 to use these gorgeous pastel-y colours.


And here's my card. I have a thing for adding stickles to my roses at the minute and I love the touch of sparkle it gives my cards.


Recipe:


And that's all from me today folks! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Love all your pretty hexagons in the background. This is very on trend. And your little LOTV image is so prettily coloured and so beautifully coordinated with your sparkly flowers. Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...