So behind in my blogging

I made a few cards on Sunday but never had time to blog them as I had a huge pile of marking to do for school. My intention was to do them on Monday but after my Zumba class I didn't have the energy, so I was going to do them on Tuesday. But after my second Zumba class of the week, I still didn't feel like it. I finally have felt like doing it today, so here's the first one! I'm probably very late for the challenges I made them for but never mind!

This first card is for Just Add Ink's Challenge #154 to make a pop up card, which I haven't done in years, so went with a very simple box and spiral pop up inside. I used the colours from Create with Connie and Mary's Challenge #240, which turned out to be a gorgeous colour combo and for Lovefest Challenge G to make an encouraging card. My close friend lost her Grandad at the weekend, so this card is for her to let her know that I'm always there for her.

This is the front.


And here's a very simple looking inside.


Recipe:

Stamps: Papillon Potpourri, Because I Care (Retired) both from SU

Papers: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Basic Grey, Brights DSP Stack  Neutrals DSP Stack all from SU

Inks: Melon Mambo, Basic Grey, Daffodil Delight all from SU

Accessories: Window Frames Collection Dies, Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Melon Mambo Polka Dot Ribbon (Retired), Adorning Accents Dies all from SU

And that's all for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...