A Cameo Just For You

This week's Inkspirational Challenge #16 was to CASE the card below. I loved the layout and I do really like cameos so I pulled out my Cameo Maker set from Waltzing Mouse Stamps and off I went, keeping to roughly the same colour scheme as well. I'm also entering this one in Papertake Weekly's Challenge to only use 1 sheet of patterned paper. Didn't really need much more than the one strip I used!


And here's my card.


Recipe:

Stamps: Cameo Maker, Compact Sentiments Part One both from Waltzing Mouse Stamps

Papers: Soft Suede, Basic Black, Whisper White, Neutrals DSP Stack all from SU

Inks: Versafine Onyx Black

Accessories: Black Gingham Ribbon (Retired), Ribbon Lace Border Punch, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder all from SU, Oval Nestabilities

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful!
    Thanks for being inspired by my card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, the vintage embossing folder is perfect for this card and the silhouette is striking against the colours. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CASE! That is such a pretty Cameo that you used and your embossing looks beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! LOVE that fabulous silhouette and your stamped sentiment on the patterned paper! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Vannessa, a fab take on our CASE challenge, great mix of colours and texture! Thanks for playing along with us at Inkspirational again, please come back soon! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...