Celebrate with Viva La Verve!

This card is for Viva La Verve's Sketch #5 for April and for A Passion for Papertrey's Let's Celebrate Challenge. I pulled out my much loved Beautiful Blooms papers for this one. I just love these bright, bold colours (and for some reason they always remind me of Minnie Mouse - must be the red and white polka dots with the black!).


And here's my card.


Recipe:

Stamps: Make A Wish Additions, Heart-2-Heart #5 both from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Hawaiian Shores, Beautiful blooms Patterned Papers both from Papertrey Ink, Basic Black from Stampin' Up

Inks: Hawaiian Shores from Papertrey Ink, Real Red from Stampin' Up

Accessories: Hawaiian Shores Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Pure Poppy Buttons, Double Ended Banners Die all from Papertrey Ink, Circle Nestabilities, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder from Cuttlebug, Black Seam Binding from Crafty Ribbons

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. What a great, fun mix of patterns and colour!
    Thanks for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...