Cho With Parasol

This week's challenge on Lili's Little Fairies challenge is to use stitching - now I really didn't have the time nor the energy to do all the stitching I wanted on this one, so I pulled out my Sew Simple Borders set from PTI and added lots of faux stitching to this one. I used the sketch from Mojo Monday's challenge #287 and the colours from ColourQ's Challenge #183. Gorgeous colour combo this one turned out to be. I used one of my new uninked stamps again for this card - this one is Cho with parasol. Isn't she a cutie?!


And here's my card.


Recipe:

Stamps: Cho with Parasol, For You Circular Sentiments both from Lili of the Valley, Sew Simple Borders, Natural Beauties both from PTI

Papers: Calypso Coral, Soft Suede, Whisper White, Polka Dot Parade DSP all from SU, Neenah Solar Crest

Inks: Calypso Coral, Blushing Bride, Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight all from SU, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers

Accessories: Blushing Bride Ribbon (Retired) from SU, Paper DOily from eBay, Circle Nestabilities, Clear gems from stash

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card! Beautiful coordination image-paper and lovely faux stitching!
    Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Lili's Little Fairies!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete

The Paper Shelter Challenge # April Showers Bring May Flowers

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is April Showers Bring May Fl...