Sending You Sunshine and Smiles

Another kind of CAS card for me - well ok there's lots of empty space, but maybe too many embellishments and things going on to be truly CAS. This card is for The Sweet Stop's Sketch Challenge #206, F4A164 to use sunshine (I have sunflowers and sunshine in my sentiment), Make It Monday's Challenge #111 to use water-colouring with embossed images (I actually couldn't find my aqua painter anywhere, so used my blender pens with my inks instead and love how soft those sunflowers came out!) and finally for A Passion for Papertrey's Touchy Feely Challenge.  I know you can't see it in the photo but I used an impression plate on the vanilla background piece and my sunflowers are heat embossed as well.


And here's my card.


Recipe:

Stamps: All About You, Signature Series: Flower, Simple Sunflower all from PTI

Papers: Daffodil Delight, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla all from SU

Inks: Versamark, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Daffodil Delight, Gumball Green all from SU

Accessories: Tin Types Impression Plate, Tag Sale #6 Die, Filigree Border Die all from PTI, Ribbon from Crafty Ribbons, Baker's Twine from The Ribbon Reel, Clear Embossing Powder from SU

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Those sunflowers are fantastic and look great with the black, spotty ribbon. Gorgeous. Thanks so much for playing at The Sweet Stop. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This color scheme is perfect for these sunny flowers and very striking! What a cheerful card! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week, Vannessa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the layout and style of your card!

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...