A Quick Boy's Birthday Card

I needed to do a card for Viva La Verve's sketch #3 for May - the last one I needed to do for this month, so I combined it with ColourQ's Challenge #190 to come up with this fairly masculine card. I did move the ribbon behind the square panels on the sketch though as the pressies were being covered up and it just didn't work that way.


And here's mine.


Recipe:

Stamps: Make A Wish Additions, Heart-2-Heart #5 both from Papertrey Ink

Papers: More Mustard, Really Rust (Retired), Whisper White all from Stampin' Up

Inks: More Mustard, Really Rust (Retired), Baja Breeze, Midnight Muse all from Stampin' Up

Accessories: Midnight Muse Stitched Satin Ribbon from Stampin' Up

And that's all from me for today folks! Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...